Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sucky

I've Learned one major lesson when it comes to business.  Always Always Always!, have a contract.  When starting out a business you may say "Oh lets get things rolling first and then take it from there."  This is the mistake I made.  I thought everyone i was working with was reasonable and willing to make the business a good experience for everyone.  I realized my mistake yesterday when one of the partners explained,  "Business is never fair and never will be."  It's strange though.  They are making demands for the department that i hold all the cards in.  So my question at the moment is.... Should i force a fair contract on the partners?  Should i sit back and be taken advantage of?  Should i drop the company and start a new one?  My idea as of now is to get a firm contract signed among all of the partners.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment